Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Beginning


Here are the humble beginning of my poncho. After taking it apart three times I think I have it right now but it doesn't seem like it is going to turn out like the picture. I will keep onward and see what happens - if I have to take it apart again I will get help.

Room mate had his pain pump removed yesterday. He is getting used to that bulky thing attached to his arm some. Well it is back to the fishing shows and poker - I retreat into my room and watch something else when I can't stand it anymore. My computer is in the living room where his hospital bed had to go.

Need to check out some other blogs - see what my daughter is up too.

2 Comments:

At Sun Feb 12, 08:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Glad your roommate is past the surgery and getting back in the groove. Hang in there!

 
At Thu Feb 16, 08:43:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't bring myself to knit a poncho. Had enough of those in the 70s. :) F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home