Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Darn Cat


There goes Moocher off in the distant. That trailer is our other neighbor, nice girl lives there, but it is the trailer next to her's that new people moved in who have a little girl about five or six and wouldn't you know it there was Moocher out there just enjoying getting petted by her. I called him yesterday and he wouldn't come he was headed over to the new neighbors. I hope they aren't feeding him - guess I will have to talk to them. He did come in this morning and ate but wanted right back outside. I think with all the hospital stuff - that darn walker, it is folded up but Moocher is still not too sure it isn't going to grab him - he just doesn't want to stay in for very long. Maybe when things get back to normal - which is still going to be six weeks or longer - he will get back to wanting to stay in. It is strange he didn't used to love on my room mate too much but now when he is in the house he jumps on the hospital bed and lets my room mate pet him and he even lays down for a while. I guess Moocher is mad at me for things changing but he still wants me to feed him just doesn't hang around for any loving.

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 08, 12:58:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ria said...

funny how having a pet is quite similar to having a child huh? despite all the loving you give them, when the time comes, they venture out and explore the bigger world --- new friendships, new loves, new lovers...but at the end of the day they always find their way home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home