Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Daughter


OK, found this picture of my daughter while looking at some unmarked CDs - I have learned my lesson - label them.
Now I want to brag on her some. She is in her thirties (but still my baby) and has been married a year now. She put herself through college and has her Masters. She did this while working and working at the college she was attending so she would get some free classes - don't get the idea it was all free she paid her way. I wish I had been able to help her but at one point she was helping me out.
She is a master knitter - she knits regular socks - with what she calls toothpicks. Some of her purses sold for a hundred dollars at a fun raiser recently for a dog park. Her doggies are her babies and I just include them Xmas.
Sometimes I wonder how I could be blessed to have such a lovely, intelligent daughter then I just thank the power above that she has taken the right path for her life. She also writes book reviews on the blog 'The Restricted Section' - it is very interesting. htt://www.therestrictedsection.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 20, 10:41:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

WOW what a pretty and talented daughter! I checked out her blog page, great job! I am always looking for something good to read, so I will read her reviews for some ideas. I know you are proud of her, as you should be. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 07:54:00 PM 2006, Blogger R.Powers said...

Good job mom! Sounds like you raised a winner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home