Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, February 17, 2006

Off to Market

After going to the doctor on my own yesterday - only got lost once - thought I would feel really tired today but went to bed early (make that fell asleep watching TV) and woke up feeling pretty good. So off to pick up my new prescription and a few groceries which are all stowed away.

The new Lowe's that opened down the road has it's traffic light working now. For a week they had it on yellow then a week of green and now it has that red going so people have to learn to stop. The new Wal Mart has it's own traffic light also - they are still working on the turning lanes but they are making progress with the parking lot. It is going to be strange to go through three traffic lights in about a half mile streach of road.

Only a few more days till my room mate goes to the doctor. I hope they put his arm in a sling. With that big pillow thing on his arm he can't hardly get in a car or truck. I asked him if he wanted me to take him for a ride today but he declined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home