Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day



My room mate bought me a Valentine and candy before his operation - wasn't that sweet. He put the candy in the fridge afraid it might melt - he said I could go ahead and open it knowing how hard it is for me to resist chocolate but I promised him I would wait and I did. I don't know if he could have found a bigger card for me but it said so much about how he appreciates all I am doing for him...and I got a card for him expressing the same sentiments. I am glad that life has given me a perfect companion in these later years.

The fish was from his grandchildren - they wanted me to 'fry' it for grandpa. It was just too cute - only Coby understood it was chocolate. My room mate is a fisherman. He hasn't gotten to go fishing for a while now and it may be even longer till his arm gets healed and is rehabilitated.

Happy Valentine's Day to all - hope yours is as happy as mine.

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 15, 08:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Love the fish! Aren't grandkids great. Glad you have a perfect companion, too. Happy Valentines Day!

 
At Thu Feb 16, 08:40:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a pretty fabulous V day. :) F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home