Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Barbeque

Things have gone so well the last two days that we decided to barbeque some chicken. Of course with Steve only able to use one arm I had to put the chicken on the grill, baste it with sauce, take it off - but he lit the fire and keep an eye on it - he is a great barbequer.

The hospital bed will be out of here Monday and hopefully the landlord can get our couch back Monday or Tuesday.

Steve starts his therapy Tuesday and it is near by in Sun City Center not way up in Tampa.

I at last have my rake that I was going to buy a few weeks ago and some flowers to go along with it.

Things are looking up.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 20, 09:00:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's too cold here to barBQ yet. Today it snowed, sleeted and rained. I'm glad it waited until we got back from our weekend trip to do that.

You did a lot of posting while I was gone.

I hope Moocher got something to eat...he looks like he waited patiently for Steve to get done with the food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home