Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cat is Jealous


Well after their Dad picked up the kids Moocher showed right up. Not only did I feed him but he cried at Steve and he gave him more food. I do believe the cat is jealous. He wouldn't have too much to do with me - just a little rubbing and scratching - he stayed with Steve until he was ready to go out again.
Don't think we will have the kids tomorrow - Mom got to come home tonight. Have to wait till tomorrow to learn what is happening.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 15, 05:34:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I caught up on what I missed yesterday and our cats do the same thing as Moocher does when small kids come over...they disappear, except for one cat, Jybow.

Our grandkids are older now, but they could go thru a ream of paper in no time. I had refridgerator art hanging all over the frig.when they left. The little girls also liked to cut out little paper dolls and I was picking up tiny,teeny pieces of paper for a week.

Thanks for the scrungie info and for your nice comments everyday...it's nice to have you visit.

Glad to hear the kids mom went home from the hospital...everything must be ok then. Moocher I'm sure will be fine today and back to normal soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home