Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Changed Again

Maybe I will settle down to a template I can live with now. This one has a place for links already now I just have to learn how to do that procedure.

Room mate's buddies called tonight - they are going to try and get those giant Alaskan snow crab legs again Saturday and we can get in on it. Yummy - I know now how to fix them better and I insist on real butter this time - not the fake stuff. Hope they pull it off.

3 Comments:

At Thu Mar 30, 09:15:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Good...You don't have to type in that long
Edit-Me line now...you already have it. You just have to find it and besure to always keep extra copies of it.

 
At Thu Mar 30, 09:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Wow!!! I love Alaskan snow crab legs. I wish I was there.

 
At Fri Mar 31, 09:08:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new format. F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home