Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dangerous Babysitting


Here is Jasmine the little one with her paper airplane. Everything was going fine till she decided she wanted to run around the house - we don't have a fenced in yard and by the time I was able to grab her she was heading for the road. Grabbed her shirt and slung her on my hip and took her in the house. Scared me to death.
Later she was arguing with me about something and hit my lip with her head. I don't think she was having a good day. Her Mom says she will have days when she is good and then a day when she is into everything. When I watch them again we will stay in the house unless Grandpa is with us.

Well my room mate Steve got the OK to start therapy on his arm. Something the doctor forgot to tell him was they put two metal pins in his shoulder. It was a good thing they told him - if he had had an MRI his shoulder would explode.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 09:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Kids can be a handful and they can get out of sight in a flash. I can see why it may be difficult to plant flowers with all 3 there, at the same time...maybe one on one sometime.

Really sounds like you had a bad day. I posted ok, but now I'm having trouble trying to connect to blogs too. It took me about 5 times trying to connect to yours. I'm going to send blogger an email and tell them. I guess they get tired of hearing from me when there is a problem, but then how would they know, if no one tells them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home