Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, March 17, 2006

ebay

Just spent an hour on ebay trying to order one lone crochet hook. Everyone tells me how easy it is to buy things on ebay but it wasn't easy for me. Now that I am signed up for heaven knows what all I guess it will be easier next time.

My sister is a seller on ebay and she does it so easy. She sent me her seller's number - code - but could I find her - no. I don't think ebay likes me - maybe if I buy some more stuff - ha ha.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 20, 08:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I have a paypal account with ebay because my grandson and my son come over and order off my computer. I tried to order some cheap girlscout cookies from ebay, but once they tacked on the shipping charges...they were far from being cheap.

One of our orders from ebay cost $139 and the shipping charges were $150...So everything isn't worth ordering from ebay...I don't think anyway.

Did you ever get your crochett hook ordered? It seems like it would have been cheaper to get it from a sewing store and not pay the shipping...but maybe it was a rare hook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home