Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hospital Bed

Well the hospital bed is gone. Things are moving right along. Therapy again Thursday.
My doctor Friday. Been putting that one off - she will want to know if I am keeping up with all my other doctors. Ugh - it gets so tiring.
It was very nice of our landlord to bring the couch right over once I called him and told him the man was taking the hospital bed out right then.
It looks like a living room again. Steve is already taking a nap on the couch just like he used to before.

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 22, 07:36:00 PM 2006, Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Glad to hear you got your couch back. Hopefully your lives will get back to normal once Steve finishes physical therapy.

I know what you mean about visiting doctors all the time! I get tired of it too.

Mama Bear

 
At Fri Mar 24, 10:18:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, it sounds like you have a co-operative landlord and one that moves fast.

Where have I been that I have missed so many of your posts? I have some catching up to do it looks like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home