Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kitty Breakfast


Moocher had his breakfast early this morning. Both me and my room mate were up at six though he has gone back to sleep for a while. His daughter is back in the hospital. He told her that he would take her but she drove herself to the hospital and almost didn't make it. It is the same thing as last time - her kidneys. This time the hospital is going to keep her 48 hours and do an ultra sound which they were suppose to do last time. They keep checking the baby and it is doing fine but they have had to give Steph pain medicine she was hurting so bad. We are going to find out later about the tests - I already talked to her and she said after the test she will let us know what is going on. Her Dad was really upset last night and neither one of us slept well.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 12, 11:25:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'll keep Steph in my prayers and hope that she does well. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I had a kidney infection that hospitalized me also...I had thought I was in labor.

Moocher looks like he is enjoying his breakfast too. My husband just fixed me breakfast too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home