Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, March 24, 2006

Leaves..leaves


Well they picked up the trash but not the bags of leaves. What am I going to do with all those leaves - stop by someone's house who has bags of leaves sitting out and hope they can tell me how to get them picked up. On second thought that may not be a good idea - I can either call the trash people or my landlord - someone should know. Everyone's leaves must be going somewhere. How I long for the days when all these leaves would be a treasure just waiting to make some nice compost for the garden.
Gotta go - appointment to keep.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 24, 10:51:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Maybe your landlord will know someone who might like the leaves.

It's funny that they didn't pick them up. Maybe they only pickup stuff that's in a can...but I guess you would know about that.

Our trash company will ONLY pick stuff up if it's in a BAG in the can. They must own an interest in a plastic bag company.

 
At Sun Mar 26, 10:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Today is Sunday and you must of had a very nice weekend away from your computer. I'm not used to you not posting, but sometimes we just have to do things with our families.

I spent all day yesterday at a Derby Car race for boyscouts with Baby Bear and his parents. And now that it will be getting warmer for us we probably won't post as frequent as we did in the winter months...but I will post occasionally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home