Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Merry Go Round has stopped

When refilling my prescriptions I was fully prepared to pay an arm and a leg for the medication I needed since I hadn't heard back from anyone. I was very happy that some one at the doctor's office summitted the papers for me to pay nothing - zip - zero - for the one that was so expense.
Guess it just goes to show that if you keep calling your doctor and leaving messages for everyone some one will get tired of it and help out.
I am just so thankful that I don't have to hunt for help anymore.
We didn't get to watch the kids last night - see last post - things worked out where their Dad was home early and the sister went and picked her up from the hospital. Haven't talked to her yet today but she said last night she felt real good. We are all thinking this is going to be another girl but she thinks it is going to be a boy and is saving all her receipts so she can return little girl things just in case.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 09, 02:00:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Glad everything turned out alright with the presecriptions...It's so nice to be able to pick them up without worrying whether you have enough money to pay for them, isn't it?

 
At Thu Mar 09, 07:43:00 PM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Great news on the meds, there are a lot of patient assistance programs out there if you can just find the right people to help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home