Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Merry-go-round

Well I at last came full circle on my search for help for my medications - yep after going through insurance part D, Social Security, Medicare, and at last Medicaid they referred me right back to my doctor and told me they should have the forms to fill out and if they didn't they could down load them from the Medicaid site. That was all the information the man would give me and now I am having trouble reaching the nurse at the doctor's office - her day off today. I don't know if even she is aware of this information. It is enough to make you just want to say why didn't someone know this in the first place. I am calming down now and going forward with the latest information and hoping for the best.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 02, 01:37:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Since you came to check me out...I am returning the favor.

Your post sounds like something my son & his wife had to go thru. They are disabled, she gets Medicare & Medicaid and he gets nothing...so far.

Medications at first were slow in coming because of the runaround and some had to be dangerously done without. I can feel your frustrations at having to come full circle, back to where you started...time lost.

I hope that you get everything worked out soon.

 
At Fri Mar 03, 08:41:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the complexity of the medical industry I'm not at all surprised that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. What a huge hassel to have to deal with. F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home