Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, March 27, 2006

Moocher Still Loves Me


The cat still loves me. After cooking chicken for yellow rice I had to let it cool off - I take it off the bones - it was the perfect time to take a rest. As soon as I laid down on the couch Steve says Moocher ran over to me - jumped up on me and took a nap with me. Hated to disturb him when I awoke but had to get dinner done.
When we returned from our trip I was calling Moocher and I could hear him calling me until he got about ten feet from the porch - then he decided to sit down ignore me and start grooming. I had to go down the stairs and pick him up and bring him in the house. Cats - can't tell me they don't have feelings.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 28, 08:58:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I really like the popup window because I can move it over to the right side of the page and see your post, while I leave a comment.

Moocher missed you and that is a great picture of you & him...Moocher looks so content being held by you and I'm sure he had a good nap.

I bet he got on top of you to nap so you wouldn't get away from him this time:)
He'll probably stick to you like glue now that you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home