Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Nook


This is where I blog from. A little messy but I know where things are. You can see I am a sticky note sort of person. When I run out of room to stick them every where I sort them out. I went through a whole thing of changing my pass word on eBay because I forgot it and lo and behold there it was on a sticky where I put it so it would be handy - did I say I knew where everything was - well most of it.
Not much room so when I want to use my scanner I have to unload it.
On the wall you can just see the beginning of the pictures of my room mate' grandchildren. He just loves to get pictures of them as they grow.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 12, 11:39:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Glad you showed us your little corner of the world. I need to get a stackable CD rack like yours...that stacks upwards. I'm running out of room but upwards is good...I can still go up.

The thing that's nice about sharing is that we can get ideas of how to solve problems and also get a peek at where you blog from. Thanks for sharing your nook.

Thanks for your comment this morning. The bad thing about buying avocados here is that they are HARD AS A ROCK...you could kill someone with them, they're so hard. And expensive too.
An avocado fresh off a tree would be such a treat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home