Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, March 24, 2006

One of those nights

Can't sleep - get sleepy, think oh boy just hold this feeling till I get to bed - head hits pillow - wide awake. This has gone on all night.
My room mate has trouble sleeping also. When he is working it isn't too bad he is tired but now that he is getting better he stays up late and wakes up late.
I am a morning person if it is ten am and I haven't done something I feel half the day is gone.
Totally different subject - we had some rain here yesterday. It wasn't enough to do much good but it did settle the dust and pollen.
I thought the pollen wasn't bothering me too much as I am not allergic but it affects my breathing and sends me into coughing fits. Inhalers to the rescue.
I should be receiving my size P crochet hook soon. There was some mix up as to whither I had paid or not - I did - ebay and PayPal just lost me in the shuffle with my one little order. Hopefully this size hook will be the one to make the poncho with. I don't know how many times I have taken it out but I should have it done by next year's cool weather.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 24, 10:36:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I fell asleep on the couch while watching a basketball game yesterday and slept thru the whole game. I went to bed last night and slept like usual.

I have ABSOLUTELY no trouble sleeping since I have been married to my present husband, Jimmy. It's not that he is boring or anything...I just don't have anything to worry about.
It takes about 30 seconds or less for me to fall asleep.

However, if I am worried about something I do have trouble staying asleep.

 
At Fri Mar 24, 10:46:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

About your crochet hook and ebay...I hope everything gets straightened out.

I had a little problem with ebay once. We bought something for $300 and I payed with paypal. The next day I got an email that they couldn't ship because I still owed them $6. I tried to send the $6, but when it clicked to the next page it magically would read $149....It did this several times so I finally gave in and said take the $149 and immediately emailed the seller and they gave me back a credit of $143...so it all worked out ok.

I don't order if they can't provide an email address & a phone number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home