Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Picture

It is the underside of an overpass. We were stuck at a light for a while and I thought wow wouldn't that be a nice picture.

I have decided to keep my large print template - I can read what I wrote a lot better.

Been out side potting up some moss roses - just love them but couldn't find any of the really red ones. Moocher was with me all the time. Until I turned on the hose then he retreated to the porch.

I bought something called a blue daze - never grew them before but they are suppose to take the heat all summer long - if it works out I may buy more.

Gotta go - sounds like the room mate is up and I fix his coffee for him. He over did it on our trip - wasn't really ready to drive just to Leesburg but he goes for therapy this morning.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 28, 08:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, I would have never guessed it in a million years that it was the underside of an overpass...of course unless I lived in Florida :)

Steve's therapy will fix him right up. It's always painful, but in the end it really does help...It may not seem so at first, but months down the road he'll be glad he went to therapy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home