Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quiet Morning


My room mate took over the big bedroom so I am free to work on my computer. Been visiting some blogs I usually visit and some I just look in on once in a while. I like to blog surf because you never know what you will find. Of course there is always the search mode - I put crochet in once and came up with so many I was overwhelmed.

My kitty is missing in action and I don't know what to do. He hasn't wanted to stay in the house much since the hospital bed and walker and all was moved in. He was used to me being up early and my room mate going off to work and we would have the house to ourselves but his poor little life has been turned upside down. He was left here by some people who lived either here or next door when they moved and he just decided we were good for a meal or two or three and stayed. I was planning on a trip to the vet for him - maybe he sensed my intentions - I had put it off with all the sickness and accidents happening in the family - now I wish I hadn't.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 09, 02:09:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Sorry your kitty is missing...If I have a cat that I don't see for a day, I get really worried. My female cats don't go anywhere and if one of them is missing I go into panic mode. The Tom cats leave on occasion and we don't see them for a couple of weeks. We worry about them, but they eventually return...unfortunately they sometimes get run over on their travels.

We don't fix the Tom cats...my husband won't let me...but we do have the females fixed, because I am a sucker for kittens and would keep every one of them.

Thanks for coming over to visit...I enjoy reading your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home