Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quiet

It is already six in the morning but things are still quiet. I am used to getting up early in the morning - a real morning person. My room mate Steve is used to getting up early also when he is working. Since his accident - fourteen weeks now - he sleeps when he can. His arm is waking him up now. He gets to see his doctor a few days earlier then the original appointment. He is just worried that they may have to operate on his arm again.
I have decided not to have the operation on my right knee. The doctor did the left knee and it hurts almost as much as the left still the only difference is the cyst is gone from behind my knee. I am taking supplements - glucosamine and chondroitin, flax seed oil and cod liver oil - along with my vitamin's. Web MD said these were good to take but it takes time for them to start working. I was surprised at how many in the family are taking these supplements and say they work.

Heard the Moocher on the porch so I let him in for breakfast.

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 15, 08:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I was wondering about Steve & what his problem was and now I know that he was in an accident. Hope that his arm gets better and I'm sorry to hear that your knees are giving you trouble. Hope the suppliments work for you.

 
At Thu Mar 16, 11:02:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its amazing how some of the most simply remedies turn out to be the most helpful. F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home