Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Arm


This is the long lonely hall way they set me down in - just two chairs - to wait for the doctor to come out and tell me about Steve.
The procedure went very well. They broke lose the ashesions and he has full range of movement of his arm. Now it is up to him to follow through with going to therapy and doing therapy at home every day or he will end up having to do it all over again.
They had numbed his arm and shoulder and it didn't start wearing off till late last night.
It was a long day but a good one. I even drove Steve's truck home from Tampa - which for me was a feat in it's self. I just knew I had to do it and with Steve directing we didn't get lost.
Thank you all for your support.

5 Comments:

At Sat Apr 29, 07:53:00 AM 2006, Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Thanks for stopping by. ~ jb///

 
At Sat Apr 29, 07:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I hope Steve will feel better soon. It is good that he has you there for him.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 08:44:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's like starting all over for Steve, but this time he will see some progress, as long as he is faithful with his PT.
Good that he has you to push him along and to love him and give him support.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 03:13:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I hope you are taking good care of him :)

 
At Mon May 01, 10:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I am so happy that the procedure went so well. Keep him doing that physical therapy! It makes a world of difference. It truly does ... I know from experience.

Proud of you for driving the truck! You go girl!!

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home