Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Cat and Coffee

This is the coffee I needed to wake me up this morning. Tired out after watching the children yesterday. If you can read the bottom it guarantees twice the caffeine. Had to settle for my regular coffee - wasn't awake enough to drive to the store.
Moocher decided that he wanted to sleep in my arms - making sure that I still love him. He was settled in but my arm got tired so Steve threw a comforter on the floor next to me and I laid Moocher on it.
Here is Moocher on the comforter - he slept for a while then decided he had established his place again so wanted to go outside.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 13, 08:13:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ Thanks for dropping by
Herons Nest. It is nice to meet you.
Hope you enjoy some of the jokes and
bits and pieces.Happy Easter to you and your family. Cheers, Merle.

 
At Thu Apr 13, 11:52:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Poor Moocher, he must have had to share you with the girls.

He just needs some lovin'.

 
At Thu Apr 13, 07:45:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Moocher just needed some of your tender loving after all he also had a hard day yesterday too.

He probably felt left out and displaced as my cats do when everyone comes around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home