Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Family Gathering

Four sisters. Maria, Suzie, Lissa, me.
Rachel sitting. Little Kayla held by Dad, Paul and sis Suzie sitting down.
My sister and her husband from Ohio.

I lost a whole set of my pictures from my digital camera but hope I have some of the same on a film camera - have to have them developed - I am spoiled with the digital. Sunday is Rachel's 18th birthday. It is strange they have grown so much - when you don't see them all the time you forget. They set out to return to Ohio Sunday.
Got to meet my last niece - little Kayla - she is so sweet - everyone was holding her.

2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 02, 10:28:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Nice looking family. Getting together with family is one of the most special times to me...it's a time I cherish and hold dear to my heart.

 
At Tue Apr 04, 06:41:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Nice looking family.

You mentioned in your profile being housebound a bit. I have lupus and I tend to have times when I'm housebound.

I noticed the BYU t-shirt. I have a BYU brother-in-law.

Nice pictures.

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home