Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gas Prices


Gas prices are going up again here. We don't buy our gas from this place we just stopped in for a soft drink. Steve gets to use regular in his truck but mine is so old it only runs good when it has the expensive kind in it. At least I don't use much gas. As long as Steve is not working he isn't using much either but I sure hope the prices go down when he goes back to work - sometimes it takes him an hour each way to get to work. I don't know what upsets him more the work or the long drives he has to take.

4 Comments:

At Tue Apr 18, 06:16:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Ours is going up too. I'm not sure just what it's up to, but I have to fill up tomorrow. I'll let you know then.

:)

 
At Tue Apr 18, 06:56:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Today the gas stations around us were at $2.97 for regular and $3.05 for premium.

My husband said that they came down 2 cents from $2.99 since this morning.

We should count our blessings because they are $8 per gallon in France.

 
At Tue Apr 18, 09:24:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Doubleknot. I found my way here through Ava's blog. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog.

Wow, I thought our gas prices were steep, but nothing compared to that. Ours aren't supposed to reach $3/gallon until Memorial Day.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 12:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Our gass is up to 2.94/gallon today.

Wonder what it will be tomorrow?

I may buy a bike!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home