Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Goodies


Went to the store alone so I stopped at Wal Greens and found a few more things to go into the grand kids bags. Just about all Easter candy is sold out. I am glad I didn't wait till I went to Winn Dixie because they didn't have anything.

Their Mom will be getting them baskets - hence the bags from Grandpa and Grandma Darling. I wanted to color some eggs but decided not to.

I remember one Easter when my son was young and I bought chocolate Easter bunnies, etc. - duh - didn't think about it till I got home - all the chocolate had melted and I had to buy candy all over again. That was when I started carrying a cooler in my truck and if I knew I was going to get something that would melt I would throw an ice pack in the cooler and I was set to go.

Steph should be bringing the little ones over Sunday but the eight year old I don't know. It depends if her father isn't in the hospital. We don't know where they live in Bradenton but Steph does - she would see that Amber got her bag.

Happy Easter again to all.

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 16, 08:51:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

This is the first year in many years that I am not having an Easter dinner or Easter Egg Hunt at my house.

I get to go somewhere else for a change. Whoopy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home