Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Kids Spot Little Fellow

We had all three little ones for most of the day. They kept asking me if they could play with the colors and pointing at my pot of sunflowers my sister gave me - I wasn't paying much attention until they insisted not the flowers but the colors and lo and behold who should I see in there - still hiding in flowers but Little Fellow. He must have gotten in when the door was open - looking for more Slim Jims no doubt.

It has been a long day for Grandpa - he had therapy today which leaves him hurting then we had the kids - Grandpa's nerves aren't what they use to be but the kids listened to him - to scared not to I guess. He would tell them to stop yelling and they would cry a little and say, 'I love you Grandpa, I am sorry.' They are really good kids.

Wish I had taken a picture of Cobie when he did a slider in the dirt in the yard - he was covered - they were just getting ready to leave so he just got in the car.

Grandpa and I both agreed it was the best part of the day - though we love them - it was time for them to go home.

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 12, 10:09:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Where is Little Fellow today? You may have started something here ... don't be surprised if something similar shows up somewhere else!!!

What are you up to today? I'm going to finish my taxes. Should only take a couple of hours and then I teach this afternoon. I have to work in some house cleaning somewhere in there.

Have a great day!

Ava

 
At Wed Apr 12, 10:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

Nice post. I have just started to realize that you take GREAT pictures.

 
At Wed Apr 12, 02:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I hope you bought plenty of slim jims for Little Fellow because it doesn't look like he's going anywhere. I don't even think that Moocher can scare him away. Have they met yet?

You know 2 of my cats like Cucoo...Daisy is the only one that doesn't and it's because Cucoo scared her once accidentally.

Hope Steve's arm gets to feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home