Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Late Easter

We got the girls late Thursday night. Cobie was with his mother so we had to send his bag home with the girls. This is Jasmine exploring her bag of goodies.
Jerica with her cotton candy.
Jerica on the floor with her bunny - the jelly bean pooping bunnies were the big hit next to the cotton candy.
Here is Jasmine with her cotton candy. We wouldn't let them eat their chocolate bunnies till they had some real food. They they were just licking them so they would last longer. They got to spend the night and we all had fun.

A word about Steph, the girls mother, they released her from the hospital today - maybe it was everyone's prayers and positive thoughts because from being very sick she started to improve rapidly. We thank everyone.

I have a very jealous cat on my lap trying to help me type - whoops there he went since I couldn't type and pet at the same time. He'll get over it.

5 Comments:

At Fri Apr 21, 02:52:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I thought chocolate bunnies WERE real food. :)

 
At Fri Apr 21, 02:52:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

First of all I'm glad to hear that Steph is recovering nicely...I hope she continues to improve.

The girls look happy with their Easter stuff. Who wouldn't love to celebrate Easter twice?

Poor Moocher, he's such a mistreated cat! *S*:)

 
At Fri Apr 21, 05:25:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Jelly bean pooping Bunnies? I must have missed that one!!!

SO glad to hear that Steph has improved and released from the hospital.

It looks like the girls really had fun.

Are you exhausted?

 
At Fri Apr 21, 11:04:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jelly bean pooping bunnies... I know a couple of kids who would be very amused by that.

Glad to hear Stef is doing better.

I remember licking my candies so I'd still have mine after my brothers gobbled theirs down.

 
At Fri Apr 21, 11:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger sueeeus said...

Beautiful girls with beautiful names. I especially like the name Jerica. I've never heard it before and it's got a sweet ring to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home