Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, April 17, 2006

Mister Moocher and Little Fellow

Oh I was so excited by Cucoo making it home I forgot that I managed to take a few pictures of Little Fellow trying to make friends with Moocher. Here he is trying to have dinner with Moocher as you can see Moocher just ignored him.
Little Fellow tried to snuggle up with Moocher but Moocher is giving him that what do you want look - so Little Fellow may have to be around awhile before Moocher likes him - he is a very jealous cat. But I bought him a new brush and he is loving the extra grooming I am giving him.
Little Fellow seems to be every where now. I let the guy out of the vase!

7 Comments:

At Mon Apr 17, 06:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Hello, hope you had a nice Easter.Mine was good.Hope everythings well.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 07:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger Tanya said...

Cute pics.

Hope everything is well with Steph.

I have tagged you for a "6 weird things" meme. Hope you don't mind. You don't have to do it (I hate forcing people to answer questions), but if you want, the details are on my site.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 09:56:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Little Fellow is making himself right at home I see...Looks like you, Moocher & Steve have a new roomie. *LOL*

Hope Steph is doing better today.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 11:42:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I'm glad to see Little Fellow out of the vase and exploring and trying to make friends.

Maybe Moocher can give him some friendship and support before too long.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 11:44:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

How was your weekend?

 
At Tue Apr 18, 09:30:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the cats.

 
At Wed Apr 19, 11:05:00 AM 2006, Blogger Fran said...

Your cat is really cute.

catty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home