Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Flowers

Here is Moocher just hanging out with me. I do believe he thinks I put those flower pots around just for him to lay between.
Thought you were going to see flowers didn't you. One day they were fine the next day this is what I found - leaves all eaten, no flowers, poor little plants I am afraid they are gone. Never fear though I stopped at Lowes and bought two replacement plants though for the life of me I can't remember the name and it is still dark outside so I will have to get that bit of info later. The new plants are suppose to stand up to the heat of summer and need to stay moist so we will see what happens.

5 Comments:

At Tue Apr 25, 09:58:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your poor little plants...you reckon the Little furry critter (not Moocher) likes to eat flowers better than slim jims? Moocher loves to nestle between the flower pots where it's cool.

I spent part of the day at Lowes Sunday & Monday. I love that place. I bought more water plants for my little water garden and veggies for the big, actually small, garden.

I frontined all my animals today...so they're a little upset at me...they don't like the frontine smell...but I don't like the fleas. They'll thank me later...or maybe not...because they don't know what it's like to dig & scratch...they've never had to do it.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 09:59:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I spelled Frontline wrong. I accidentally left out the L.

The comments need spell check.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 10:59:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

The rabbits eat my plants and something digs in my flower pots. Grrrr ...

Ava

 
At Tue Apr 25, 09:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Something that goes 'meow' has been breaking down my flowers. The older cats know to stay out of them, but Jybow and the young tomcat,Ferbie are very playful and they think it's great fun to play 'hide n seek' in them.

 
At Wed Apr 26, 11:27:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Moocher looks very cool and comfortable!!

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home