Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Old Cat Pictures

Was looking at old pictures and thought I would share some of my cats I have had over the years - and the strange places they like to sleep. This one found an empty flower pot.
These two always liked to hide with my potatoes.
It looks like a terrible mistake was made here but don't fear the cement block is hollow and I imagine cool.
This was my Boots. He was old when I adopted him and lived with me many years. Gone to kitty heaven now.

A word for susan - I am sorry I haven't seen Cukoo. I will keep an eye out for him.

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 04, 09:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Enjoyed your cat pictures and Boots looks quite comfortable in the sink. I'm sorry that you haven't seen Cucoo but I want to thank you for keeping an eye out for him. Tuffenuf said she thought Cucoo was in Florida and on his way to see her.

Darilyn in Hawaii thinks that Daisy my cat might be a twin of her cat Tigger...so I posted a better picture of Daisy. I would have taken a closeup of her tonight, but she rolled in something and has a few extra spots on her. hehehe

See you Sat.night
Hugs from Sandy :)

 
At Wed Apr 05, 11:04:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Enjoyed the cat pictures! I'm a cat person, but my husband is allergic. Drat.

I have a german shepherd mix that I got from the pound when he was a puppy. He'll be three this summer.

He's a joy for me ...

My husband thinks he's a pain ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home