Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rain

It rained and thundered and was wonderful last night. We were standing on the porch at three in the morning just watching it rain. We have been so dry for so long but we need much more rain to get things growing and to get out of the fire hazard times.

It looks like it is going to be a nice day - sunny but a bit cool with a cool front moving through. Time for me to get out side and check my plants.

My program keeps trying to close me down so I guess I will let it for now.

3 Comments:

At Sun Apr 09, 11:29:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I think Cukoo is around my house or yours. From reading your blog I see that we live very near each other. It rained here last night too. (finally!) I looked over your photos and saw the one when you were on the road, and I recognized "Balm Riverview Road" - Isn't it strange? We might have passed each other in the grocery store!

 
At Sun Apr 09, 11:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I also recognize your photos from the Florida Aquarium, just went there myself, check back on my blog for photo of the leafy sea dragon!

 
At Sun Apr 09, 10:36:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm really glad that you & tuffenuf live close together...Now I know why both of you thought you saw Cucoo. He is there having fun at the beach, near your houses.

It's really nice that Cucoo has brought two bloggers together, who live so close to each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home