Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Server Again

Every time I go to my post page I start getting 'illegal operation' and will be closed down signs but they don't close me down. I have sent several messages to my server and am still getting the message only not as much as before.

My room mate has had a rough couple of days. He has been sick and what has made it worse was he was thinking he wounldn't be able to see the doctor Friday. They have to sedate him to move his arm. He thinks they are going to put that big pillow streacher thing on him again. That may very well cancel our trip to the family reunion.

He is really worried about his work. It is goning to be another six weeks of therapy after they try to move his arm.

Prayers and positive thoughts most welcome here. It seems to work for Steph - she is doing as well as an eight month pregnant woman could.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 05:23:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Good thoughts heading your way, hope all goes well. Glad Steph is doing better.

 
At Thu Apr 27, 09:29:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Good thoughts and prayers on you and your room mates behalf!!! It sounds very painful.

Ava

 
At Thu Apr 27, 04:45:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Poor Steve...I'm going to say some extra prayers for him. It's not easy for him, not being able to return to work right away...very discouraging to have to have more done to his arm and more extended PT.

Glad Steph is doing ok.

I wonder why blogger is giving you such trouble? I posted today again, because blogger has been acting up and I never know when it's going to let me post...so I do it when I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home