Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, April 17, 2006

Six Weird Things

This is the first time I have been tagged so bare with me.

1. I must sleep on white sheets and pillow cases - most of the time - for some reason they just help me sleep better.

2. I wake up at midnight and surf around on my computer.

3. I love oriental food that would make most Americans gag - lived overseas for a while and developed the taste.

4. I must have my kitchen clean before I start to cook, while I am cooking then I don't give a hoot if anything doesn't cleaned up till the next day.

5. I don't like to drive but if I want to go any where by myself I have to. I don't know if that is weird but most people think it is.

6. Most people except my room mate and people who have shared hospital rooms with me don't know that I am a terribly loud snorer - I mean shake the rafters snoring. Should see if something could be done about that.

Now I am at the hard part - I don't know how to list the next six people to pass this on too - any help?

7 Comments:

At Mon Apr 17, 06:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very good...now we know 6 things about you, but none of seem really weird to me.

Just go over to six peoples blogs and tell them you have tagged them.

 
At Tue Apr 18, 07:25:00 AM 2006, Blogger Tanya said...

Yay, great list. Thanks for taking part. I like to choose people I know very little about, just so I can learn more about them.

Glad to see that Steph is feeling better and the baby is okay.

 
At Tue Apr 18, 12:16:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I'll be listing my six wierd things later today!!

Ava

 
At Wed Apr 19, 03:25:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

The white sheet thing is different :)
I'm glad Steph is okay.

I would love some of your cooking.

Gas here is 295.00 for the cheap grade.Glad I drive a Miata

 
At Wed Apr 19, 11:31:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The reason I don't see the white sheets as being weird is because that is all they used to offer a long time ago and I had oodles of white sheets. It's probably hard to find them now probably.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 12:10:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I totally forgot my six wierd things!

I'll do it right now.

So sorry!

Ava

 
At Tue Apr 25, 02:24:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Doubleknot. I had to take a peek at your list.

I've done the second one a few times. I hate those nights because me off for a few days.

I love oriental food also. Sashimi and sushi are my favorites! :) I remember liking frozen octupus when I was a kid. It had to be frozen, though.

Interesting list. Thanks for pointing me to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home