Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spam

I have joined the majority and put word verification on my comments. There must have been ten annoyomous comments wanting me to sell something or other - I think I tracked down all the pesty little critters. I didn't used to receive spam too often but this was too much - the same message on most of my posts.

All is nice and quiet this morning. Waiting for the sun to come up so I can get outside and look at my beans. They are up and growing. I have already thinned once and will have to do it again soon. Have to make sure not to touch them while they are wet - that is how they catch diseases.

Sorry if I was a bit down in my last post - sometimes the doctors overwhelm me. My mother thinks they should stop testing me - they know what is wrong but what she doesn't understand is they have to keep track of how fast it is spreading and the doctors can do more like oxygen, etc. Before it gets bad enough to have to take treatments that they say is worse then the fibrosis it's self.

My poor room mate - his arm isn't getting better and it hurts him all the time. The pain pills the doctor gave him don't help but a little bit. I am afraid he is going to have to be put to sleep and his arm moved to free it up. The lady who gave me the tests yesterday showed me her arm - she could only lift it half way up and has been put under twice to move the arm and now has to have surgery again. Steve is getting very depressed and fears that he may never be able to work again. What really gets to him is he may not be able to fish again - but I bet he could learn to cast left handed or we could figure something out.

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 05:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Maybe the spring weather will help you and your roommate, my thoughts are with you both for better health.

 
At Thu Apr 06, 12:06:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I don't know how it happened by I cast left handed, but I'm right handed. Learned on my own and nobody told me I was doing it backwards.

Please take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home