Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Temptation

Slim Jims Posted by Picasa

Couldn't get Little Fellow to come out of the flowers but I have a plan - loaded him up with Slim Jims and when those are gone I will put one outside the vase, then a little further.

Moocher hasn't met Little Fellow yet - the vase is on a high shelf Moocher doesn't get on. I wonder what will happen when they meet.

Having a time today with my server and up loading pictures from blogger. Worked on the computer a little - at least I am not getting the going to close the program signs now - and they didn't close me down - go figure.

Steve is off to therapy and I was going to wash clothes but the outlet for the washer has taken a dive but the landlord said he and his men would be by in an hour or so and take a look at it. Yesterday it was the A/C that went out - if it comes in threes I wonder what else will break down.

4 Comments:

At Thu Apr 13, 11:51:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Have you tried to tempt him with cookies?

Mmmm ... cookies!

 
At Thu Apr 13, 12:05:00 PM 2006, Blogger R.Powers said...

Comes in 3's...uh oh, better check the fridge.

 
At Thu Apr 13, 07:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Missed alot while I was gone,you've been busy.
Hello Little Fella.

 
At Thu Apr 13, 07:54:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Little Fellow & Moocher will probably get along just fine...you know how cats like to play with fuzzy, moving things.

I'm with Pure Florida...watch out for the frig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home