Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, April 17, 2006

Things are working!

Can you hear it? Just washing it's little motor away now that it has the proper 'juice'. Even the water is getting hot now. Things are looking up.

Steph is doing better and we tracked down the kids to her mother's house and I may watch them tomorrow. Then they will get to have an Easter here. I also bought new coloring books and crayons for them to keep here with the other toys.

Steph says the doctor doesn't think they will do a C section - the baby is doing fine. Even Steph sounded better on the phone today. She doesn't want me to get around her - she knows how easy I catch any thing that involves the lungs. I know she would like to see her Dad though.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 17, 03:38:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I thought I heard something ... it was your washing machine!!!

So glad to hear that Stef is doing better.

Still in my prayers.

 
At Mon Apr 17, 06:25:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yes, I can hear that washing machine of yours and I thought I also heard the hot water heater click on & off...or was that just you playing around with the hot water faucet?

So glad to hear that Steph & baby are doing fine. She had really had a rough time hasn't she?

 
At Tue Apr 18, 07:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ Thanks for your comments at my place.
I haven't got time just now but will put on 6 weird things about me in a week or so. Cheers, Merle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home