Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tree Trimers

The tree trimmers came and went and didn't do much damage. You can hardly tell they trimmed the trees away from the wires.
A little fuzzy but it looks like a terrible accident has happened - they are all laying on the ground. What it was is lunch time - after eating they streached out and rested for a while.
Even the tree trimmers fly an American flag.

Footnote: My post on the Philippines the pictures were taken from the web. The only ones I have are too faded and in a sepia color. Need to go see my Mom and borrow some of her pictures. I wanted to show pictures of the food. Guess I may have to cook my favorite dishes and take pictures - yum.

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 04:38:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's always fun to cook some food and then take pictures of it to post and show. Steve would probably appreciate some good Philippino cooking.

 
At Thu Apr 27, 04:40:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I forgot to say anything about the tree trimmers.
Tree trimmers always look like your fuzzy picture...laying around all over the ground like there has been a terrible accident.

All I can say is, if they are laying around then they are not hurting the trees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home