Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Up Late and Sleeping Late

Well my headache is gone - just a little sorness in my neck which leads me to believe it was more of a tension headache.

I have to look around for Little Fellow - haven't seen him in a few days. I keep leaving out slim jims and they keep disapearing so I know he is eating.

Moocher doesn't get can cat food too often but I had to give him his worm medicine and mixed it with half a can of cat food - he decided he loved me to pieces. I know you aren't suppose to give milk to a grown cat but when the girls were here we bought a quart of milk and after giving in to temptation and having a glass - I am lactose intolerant - decided that Moocher could have the rest. Steve gets a kick out of giving him some milk and watching his little tongue just a going drinking it up.

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 23, 07:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, I'm glad that your headache is gone...I have one now...and it's called Cucoo. He snuck into my computer and posted on my blog while I was gone...Bad Cucoo!

Why do they tell us not to give cats milk? Cats on dairy farms have drunk milk since the beginning of time. I don't give my cats milk either because the vet said NO to milk...and it also gives them diarrhea...and that's no fun.

The Four Bears are back...they finally got a new computer...their old one crashed...bad hard drive. Mama Bear posted.

Motherkitty also posted today...did you know? She called me or I wouldn't have known myself until tomorrow.

Glad you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home