Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, April 02, 2006

With a Lot of help from my friends

Getting better with the links. They still don't turn blue like other blogs and I have some < and > thingys in there but the links do take you there.

I couldn't have done it without Abandoned in Pasadena's help. I'll keep working on it - thanks.

Quiet Sunday. Have to go to the grocery store today but that is way later. We certainly don't need any sea food. I have to cook the shrimp that woundn't fit in the freezer and have some Jumbola rice to go with it. Maybe some cold slaw and we will be set. Of course I have to peel the shrimp cause my room mate has a hard time with his right hand still.

I hope that my room mate isn't building an alergy to Moocher. The cat was laying on him for a long time sleeping and when Steve got up he was all stuffed up. I think it is just because Moocher is shedding a little more then usual.

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 02, 10:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Thanks for the plug & for the Link.

I have no clue about blue links or those >>...You would have to go into your template and look really good to see what the difference is between your last Edit-Me (which is correct) and the others. To see what you have in the lines that is extra...OR if it works...leave it alone.

I sure hope Steve isn't allergic to Moocher. It would be very hard telling Steve that he would have to go! he he he

While you're out shopping don't forget to pick me up some popcicles, and if you can find those juice ones, that would be great.

The day is sunny, warm and very pretty out. I think I will shut this pc down and go outdoors.
Have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home