Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 22, 2006

Baby Marisa


Mom got to come home but baby had to stay in the hospital for a few days. She had a fever and they didn't like how low her sugar was.
Mom and Dad got to stay at the hospital the first night. They hope they will be bringing baby home today.
I am washing Steph's clothes - she was on her way to wash when she started hurting so bad. She is doing fine. This time she has more antibiotic to take and something to help with the pain.
Couldn't sleep so I thought I would catch up on the blogs I have missed reading. My daughter sent me a few pictures of me and her when she was down here - I think I will delete mine - it is a close up and boy can you see every wrinkle and sagging bit of skin. I always thought I would grow old gracefully but the only way I guess I am going to do that is not look in a mirror and don't let anyone take a close up of me.

9 Comments:

At Mon May 22, 03:02:00 AM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

That wide awake look. She's beautiful.

 
At Mon May 22, 05:59:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Wow, miss a few blog days and look what happens! Belated congratulations to mom and baby and the whole family!

 
At Mon May 22, 06:51:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Awe...she already looks so alert and she is so cute and tiny...I love newborns. I have to stop and admire all of them.

Speaking of close up pictures...that's why you didn't see my face in that reflection in yesterdays post.

What a nice MIL to be washing Steph's clothes...I'm sure that appreciates it. :)

 
At Mon May 22, 06:52:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The last line should read: I'm sure she appreciates it.

 
At Mon May 22, 08:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger North said...

Congratulations, and all the best to the new parents and grandparents, and welcome to the world, wee babe!!

North

 
At Mon May 22, 09:22:00 AM 2006, Blogger deanna said...

What a perfect little baby! Congratulations to you all!

 
At Mon May 22, 09:50:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

Nice of you to do her wash. Can you come over and do mine too? :)

 
At Mon May 22, 10:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger SuzieG said...

I'm back from Georgia now, and glad to be. The baby is so cute. I pray that both mom and baby will be well and healthy. And as for you sis, you haven't changed in all these years, in my eyes. You're just like when I was a girl, the older and wiser and prettier sister you always was. Love ya! I'll call you soon.

 
At Tue May 23, 06:48:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

She's pretty,I said a little prayer for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home