Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 01, 2006

Cooties - EEK!!!!

Here is Jasmine with her new hair do. It started with sister Jerica - mom found a cootie in her long hair and couldn't get them out so decided to cut it - well it ended up short. Their mother can not for the life of her figure out where they caught them. The girls like their new hair cuts. It will grow back and I think they look cute. I remember once when my daughter was about two she had them and I shaved her head and dressed her in my brother's clothes till her hair grew out again.
Jasmine again. I couldn't get Jerica to hold still long enough to get a good picture of her.
Here are Cobie and Jerica coloring. I keep coloring books and crayons so they will have something to do when they come over.

3 Comments:

At Mon May 01, 09:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You're right their hair will grow out again really fast. They look cute...right in style with that California look...in fact I saw a girl in Wal-Mart the other day with hair that short...it's not that unusual.

 
At Mon May 01, 10:22:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Yes, their hair will grow right back out again! Very cute kids!!! And I agree ... right in style!

Ava

 
At Tue May 02, 06:57:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, hair will grow back before they know it. It looks cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home