Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Little One

The little one had eye surgery yesterday. I watched her sister while they were gone. Jasmine insisted on keeping the hospital gown - one nurse woundn't let her but another nurse got her a new one and said to just keep it. Jasmine was very lively for just having surgery - her only complaint was that she thought she was going to throw up.
The hospital put her band on her leg and she wanted her mother to cut it off. When she did Jasmine brought it to me and said she wanted me to keep it. I showed her some of my bands that I have saved - she loved the pink one and had to show her mom.
Well I guess it will be a while longer for Steph. She keeps having small labor pains but nothing comes of them. The baby is doing fine. They took 3D sonograms of the baby - you can actually see the baby - it is amazing what they can do today.

4 Comments:

At Tue May 16, 07:24:00 AM 2006, Blogger SuzieG said...

Jasmine's a real sweet girl isn't she. I'm glad to see that her eye has been corrected. Does she understand about it? It's good to see you're able to blog again... how's the finger?

 
At Tue May 16, 09:34:00 AM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

I've been reading back through your posts. Lovely family and great pics.

Thanks for your comment on granny. Come back and visit anytime.

Ann

 
At Tue May 16, 12:06:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Poor little Jasmine...how long does she have to keep the bandages on? That was sweet that she wanted you to have her hospital band.

I'm glad Steph seems to be doing better, along with the baby...I guess the baby will go to term after all.

 
At Tue May 16, 10:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Children are so resiliant! I wish we were able to keep that as we age.

That's neat that she was able to keep a hospital gown.

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home