Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day Weekend

This is my daughter with her grandmother.
My daughter brought her a lovely potted plant. She also brought me one and when I find the picture I will post it. We did a lot of picture taking this weekend.
This is a self portrait that we took of ourselves just before we got in the pool at the motel. It was nice we were the only ones there. We got in the hot tub for a while then I jumped back in the cold pool - my that was refreshing. My daughter is an incher - she inched her way into the pool.

3 Comments:

At Sun May 14, 10:31:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

All your pictures are great and I don't think you look manic. Some of my granddaughters will tilt their heads and stretch their necks way out there when the camera gets pointed at them, so I try to take sneak shots of them.

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day and Felicia got to take snow crab legs home with her..Yummm.

I also got flowers for Mother's Day. A beautiful hanging basket and a rose bush like I have been wanting.

 
At Mon May 15, 03:06:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Wow sounds nice and you two are beautiful together.

 
At Tue May 16, 10:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Your mother and daughter are beautiful!! So are you!!!

I'm with your daughter ... I'm an incher!!!

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home