Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A New Blog


I am going to shamelessly sing the praises of my sis's new blog about her art work. She is so talented. http://somuchtomakesolittletime-puffstitch.blogspot.com/

Don't know why the address didn't turn blue - the name of her blog is: Oh For the Love of Doll Making.... and I will find out the rest later but you can find the site on my blog.

She sells her stuff on ebay - not that I am advertizing for ebay - just if any one wanted to find her stuff and look at it.

8 Comments:

At Wed May 31, 09:00:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

Let's try this

Doll Making

 
At Wed May 31, 09:01:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

I can cut and paste the code for you if you like. You have to include the exact url which is not necessarily the name of the blog.

 
At Thu Jun 01, 08:02:00 AM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I checked out her blog and I think she is very talented. You should be proud of her.

 
At Thu Jun 01, 08:11:00 AM 2006, Blogger SuzieG said...

Thanks Sis! I really love making stuff. Sandy wanted me to post a picture of the card I made mom, but I forgot to scan it. Ah, well, there'll be others.

 
At Thu Jun 01, 06:45:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I checked out your sisters new blog and she is very talented...I know you must be proud.

How did granny do that link in the comments? My brother does that sometimes too.

 
At Thu Jun 01, 09:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

name of link

If you're linking to a blog, you usually have to delete the final slash (i.e. blogspot.com/ or it won't work.

It works on the blog too unless you use that link option on the blog.

In email, usually the url is all you need (at least in gmail, I don't know about the others).

Try it and see. I don't think I left anything out.

 
At Thu Jun 01, 09:48:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

Nuts. It made a link to absolutely nothing. Let's try it this way.


then paste url">

then type the name of your link i.e.
sister's blog

 
At Thu Jun 01, 09:49:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

Nope. I'll have to figure out another way to do it.

I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home