Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ouch

I have been trying to catch up on the posts I missed while I was away but I have to stop. I burned my finger earlier cooking and it is difficult to type with a bandaid on it. Thanks to always keeping a bottle of Aloe with pain killer in it in the frige I don't think it is going to make a blister.
My sister just emailed me that the plant is a pitcher plant - and it eats flies and bugs and things. Don't know if I would want one of those around or not - too much like 'Little Shop of Horrors'.

5 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 11:11:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

OUCH...Sorry you burned your finger...I hope it's better tomorrow.

 
At Tue May 09, 01:01:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ I hope your finger is
better by now. Life was not meant to be easy !! Thanks for your comments, glad
you liked the joke. Most kangaroos are
not huge, and there are thousands and
thousands of them. They are a pest to farmers - eating their crops etc.
Take care, Merle.

 
At Tue May 09, 06:29:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

Hey, typing with one hand! Hope the wildfires didn't get too close to you. Hope we get a little rain today - those fires are scary. Take care, keep your fingers out of the fire!

 
At Tue May 09, 10:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I hope that your finger is better. Burns hurt!!!

Ava

 
At Wed May 10, 07:02:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you're finger is better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home