Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pets

Now I know who this is in the picture - it is me. These were our pet goats. We would take them for walks on leashes and let them eat along the road. In the back ground you can just make out a part of a jeepney.
Hey, I can remember who is in this picture also. That is my sis standing, me kneeling, my brother giving the kid it's bottle, my daughter and one of the worker's children. I think the mother goat didn't have enough milk - or we just fed them bottles for fun. Simple pleasures back then. In the back are the dog kennels that never got used much except by the goats.

4 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 07:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger SuzieG said...

You got all but one right! The worker's child is really Lissa. LoL.

 
At Thu May 11, 12:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Loved the pictures and the picture on top, looks JUST like you. Those baby goats are cute as well as all the kids in the pictures.

 
At Thu May 11, 10:38:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Great pictures!!!!

Love the goats too.

Ava

 
At Sat May 13, 06:58:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be neat to have a pet goat. I bet they were a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home