Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thanks Everyone

Thanks to all my blogger friends for following Steph's journey to having the baby. Thanks to all for your kind comments. So far everything is going fine. They are going to let Steph go home Saturday - they want to make sure she is alright.

I got to hold the baby for quiet a while. She is just such a darling little baby. She has her mother's long fingers and her father's dark hair and it looks like her eyes may be blue - babies eye colors change.

I spelled her name wrong it is Marrisa with an a instead of an e.

Now all I have to do is recover myself from watching the kids. But I enjoyed it.

3 Comments:

At Sat May 20, 11:10:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Get lots of rest & relaxation...you deserve it. If it's sunny go outside and enjoy some sunshine...it's good for the soul. :)

 
At Sat May 20, 12:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

There's just something about holding a new born baby. Congratulations again.

Now, go get some rest and relaxation!

Ava

 
At Tue May 23, 07:58:00 PM 2006, Blogger R.Powers said...

Whoa! I missed the excitement! Congrats to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home