Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Waiting and waiting and waiting

This is how bored I was waiting for the doctor the other day. I resorted to taking pictures of the little room they stuck me in to wait some more for the doctor.
Bone displays. They are kind of neat to play with. Checked out all the cabinets - nothing interesting.

One good thing - Steve called his doctor and insisted on seeing him earlier then the 20th of June. Steve sees him Tuesday. I told him I would go with him. His arm is just not doing right and the sharp pains he gets feels like something is sticking him in there. I know it is going to take a long time to heal but some progress should have been made by now. We will see what the doctor has to say on Tuesday.

4 Comments:

At Sat May 27, 07:09:00 AM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

You remind me of mom,pulling out the camera and snapping shots of everything.I like it. That is a strange looking examing table.
love the sign,has to be a joke.Great post! xxoo

 
At Sat May 27, 07:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger SuzieG said...

Yep, looks familiar. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to cut the monotony. I'm feeling better now, still have a nagging cough though.
Isn't it "Feed a cold, starve a fever?" well, I asked Ron to get a me big juicy steak and he grilled it on the grill for me, and we had twice baked potatoes and steamed corn. I ate all of the porterhouse! and a little of the other. And I started feeling stronger. So I guess it works! Then today, I slept in till 8am. That's the longest I've slept in years! Although I had to sleep in the recliner to breath. Thanks to everyone who has been visiting my blogs, all your friends, sis. Love ya, bye!

 
At Sat May 27, 09:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's one of the few places that I have never taken a picture of...the doctor's exam room. Just never thought of it. I usually take a pad and pencil and write what I see though, just to entertain myself and once I used it as a post.

 
At Sun May 28, 10:48:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

You know what? you've convinced me that my camera is too big. I should have a pocket camera so I can carry it with me everywhere like you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home