Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yoda, really


For all the Star Wars fans out there here is a picture of my daughter's life size Yoda. He usually lives in her office but while they were remodeling she loaned him to the public library and put together a display from her friend's and library people. Needless to say all ages from children to adults were impressed. My daughter makes great displays, I just wish she had sent a picture of more of the display.

5 Comments:

At Thu May 25, 07:20:00 AM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I could use one of those in my garden :)

 
At Thu May 25, 10:13:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Can't wait til Flouish sends you more pictures of him.

 
At Fri May 26, 08:02:00 PM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

Holy moley! that's a BIG Yoda!

 
At Fri May 26, 08:29:00 PM 2006, Blogger R.Powers said...

My son would love that. He's a starwars nut. I'm a trekkie.

 
At Fri May 26, 10:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Well, it's even more awesome now that I know your daughter put the display together!!! I love the woman already!!!!

Great job!!

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home